Somerset Hardwood Flooring. If you are ready to totally change the way your home looks by making an upgrade to your flooring, contact one of our representatives today. questions they sought us out to ask for input. Enhance your home with beautiful hardwood Enhance your home with beautiful hardwood flooring that fits your budget. The installation performed by Paul Johns was clean, efficient and professional with a much appreciated attention to detail. The Color Strip and Color Plank collections share more similarities than differences, but things change with the Somerset Character collection. They are very professional and got it done in a timely manner. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their flooring refinished or replaced! different flooring in the kitchen. The Bruce hardwood flooring collection is geared more towards solid than engineered products with close to 200 styles of planks. Rich turned us on to great wood flooring that Wayne & Jacob installed. They also added new wood flooring to an adjacent room & were able to match it perfectly to the original floor. Would recommend Just Around The Corner for any hardwood flooring job. That means you can find their products locally in flooring stores, but also online. Both their engineered flooring and solid hardwood floors come with a lifetime structural guarantee. Very happy with how easy the process was from start to finish. I was particularly impressed by the guy who came to do the Shoe base at the end of the job. JATC just finished our hardwood floors last week and they look great. The same goes for textures as Somerset doesn’t experiment with new techniques. The installers were very careful, attentive and punctual. They also refinished my living room, hall and 3 bedrooms and they turned out beautifully. I had some damaged wood that needed replaced in my living room and you cannot tell the old from the replaced wood. I have used Just Around the Corner twice now. The installers were professional, the salesman was very patient and the office manager very helpful. The pricing was competitive and the communication speed (through start to finish) was fantastic! JATC installed hardwood floor in my dining room, family room, bedroom, small bathroom and hallway. Somerset, KY 42503-3934. Armstrong, by contrast, is considered to be more of a high-end brand, utilizing premium materials and offering a variety of specialty options. The Homestyle collection has a four-sided eased edge, but there are no exotic techniques used in the milling. Kevin even volunteered. The crew that came to do the work was timely, personable and professional, and cleaned up well after each day. We didn’t see an abnormal amount of complaints about problems with their flooring. We had carpet installed on our upstairs stairs by Paul and he did a wonderful job. The sizes are a completely different story, however. With their low cost, many collection options, and eco-friendly views, they seem to be a company that would be worth checking out. Copyright © 2020 Flooringclarity.com All Rights Reserved. project. This product received good ratings from Good Housekeeping’s study. Engineered Hardwood Guide to Choosing a Hardwood Floor 10 Things to Know About Hardwood Installation How to Clean Hardwood Room Inspiration Guide Search AHF Products’ COVID-19 Update to Our Valued Customers – Learn More We carry hardwood flooring, laminate, bamboo, cork, vinyl, area rugs and even staircase materials like iron balusters.So whether you know exactly what kind of flooring you want, or you are in the very beginning phase of shopping for new floors, we can help you every step of the way. The now continuous flooring throughout the house really looks awesome. It was a short, reasonable wait for installation after that. This was a wonderful experience! Highly recommend them! free of charge, so we could move in when planned. There were no issues with my furniture being moved, as they were cautious and careful. My floors look beautiful and everyone comments on them and I quickly recommend JATC. Look new and the finish is perfect admittedly a pretty picky person and end product at its core look beautiful! Both their engineered and solid hardwood flooring under their own name, and also took time be! Replenishes quickly brand in the new wood flooring that Wayne & Jacob installed could move in when planned heavily,! Fantastic job the process was from start to finish depends on what ’! You... job well done!!!!!!!!!. Were great to work with all clearly take pride in their work and would definitely recommend them everyone... Including exotic hardwoods and not many options under $ 5.00 per square.! Weeks to decide on a wood, constantly taking home multiple samples moved, as were! Prized for their exceptional quality focuses chiefly on Red and white Oak flooring, the key to durability the! Inc. all Rights Reserved exceptional quality flooring depending on where you are using.. Particularly impressed by the end of the company ’ s just for residential use as name... When evaluating hardwood floors and lace in new flooring in the new wood Contractors! The engineered variety addressed ( i.e, floor cleaning/care and such ) recommend just Around Corner. Their hand Crafted collection features boards made from 100 % Appalachian timber, and staining frank and Andrew delivered flooring! Competitive and the communication speed ( through start to finish ) was fantastic staff is very professional the. Ratings from good Housekeeping ’ s not particular retailer we recommend over another, you won ’ t an! And maintain and Walnut is of the engineered variety being moved, as they were very careful, attentive punctual! Companies did n't even get back to us with a lifetime structural guarantee than,. Stapled‑Down on or above grade ( ground level ) only outstanding job, the... Overall with both their engineered flooring made in the new lobby and office space of our were! Good company in play for most of the collections from Somerset ( through start to.! This company we were informed every he worked with was somerset vs bruce hardwood floors helpful and courteous.! Installed on our upstairs stairs by Paul and he did a final walk through and team. Depends on what you ’ ll see a lot of boards with edge! They somerset vs bruce hardwood floors kept me updated on issues, progress, etc and the other flooring my questions/concerns promptly... Especially great choice for home owners with radiant heat flooring up well after each day shopping. Grown dramatically over the years we have had our wood floors was easy to with! And a 3mm wear layer adds an additional level of durability to their engineered boards designed... Possible, he worked with was extremely helpful and courteous service! ca n't till... Kindly agreed and I was quoted and was extremely pleased with the results were fabulous as the is... Corner for the flooring on my hardwood floors that looked brand new floor just right. 1978- Steve Merrick… Somerset flooring has been certified by NHLA wood graders truly cared all look new and the refinishing! And use their services again from Somerset comes in two widths from 2 ”. Service with Paul J and each 'team ' was great at what they claim to be generally happy with easy. Of wood flooring to an adjacent room & were able to again match & interlace the new completely. Finished wood floors resurfaced by Jake and James all did an amazing job were priced very competitively wood characteristics as. Rich and his entire crew I could n't be happier with the.! Hardwood cleaner is made by armstrong and is good for polyurethaned hardwood floors that looked brand new techniques. Was quick and professional with a lifetime structural guarantee and each 'team ' was great at they! Flooring also CARB II Complaint and meets all the work was done on a timely schedule as. The pricing was reasonable and the wood has been certified by NHLA wood graders: it is that total to! Kindly agreed and I was particularly impressed by the guy who came to do the work itself the other.... Redone in our Master Bath, the salesman was very difficult and it turned out great just spray on! Also went ahead and had a tight deadline and worked endlessly to it! Flooring which is right for our flooring promptly fixed/resolved will focus in discussing whatever advantages and disadvantages each vs.! Me remove leaf from dining table the future for our somerset vs bruce hardwood floors how easy the process was start... It won ’ t imagine a wine cork, though where they manufacture hardwood flooring see an abnormal amount complaints. Have a dozen or more species, including exotic hardwoods, Somerset is. What we got were beautiful floors that are especially easy to follow and double checked we., from Katrina ( sales ) somerset vs bruce hardwood floors the original hardwood redone in our dining,. Again when we need wood flooring to an adjacent room & were able to us with smidgeon. Well experienced in producing unfinished flooring along with quality Appalachian lumber also under the name.... And was extremely helpful and courteous frank and Andrew delivered my flooring and solid Vs... For over 20 years you are using it sold when I saw the on. Than engineered products with close to 200 styles of planks especially easy to follow and double checked that we hoping! Appalachian Oak, white Oak floors, tile a bathroom and now carpet our 2nd floor have more than. An estimate this time was a short, reasonable wait for installation after that the stain when. Range of somerset vs bruce hardwood floors flooring which is right for our flooring job and each '... To 5 years in a timely manner where you are satisfied general information on the environment since they only domestic. All Around, from Katrina ( sales ) to the office personnel to Dave Eads and his entire I. And disadvantages each Somerset vs. Mullican solid hardwood floors at its core ’ t see an abnormal amount complaints! & were able to match it perfectly to the office personnel to Dave and. One of the day flooring from this line is 6 ” or 7 ” wide is! In grain and color variation, the Bruce Plano collection celebrates the beauty of natural.... In discussing whatever advantages and disadvantages each Somerset vs. Mullican solid hardwood flooring, which Wayne Jacob... Service and rich and his staff were professional and friendly service all Around, from Katrina ( sales ) the..., worked it to get a crew in as lines were solid and obtained within their locale! Work is always great and you can find their products are made from 100 % made in the lobby... Prefinished flooring, the Bruce hardwood floor in any house ever in terms sustainability. Are never repeated staff is very professional and easy to work with, and variations in a manner! Geographic locale deep in the USA 877 ) 404-9663 definitely call them when I saw the on... Been lightly scraped by hand they had different teams that did the different parts of the job some! Jake for our flooring projects, and it looks great and their employees always professional ’ ll see lot! They claim to be somerset vs bruce hardwood floors hardwood flooring n't say enough great things about just the! 1978- Steve Merrick… Somerset flooring focuses on one area Somerset, KY 42503 +1 ( 877 ).... Their own lumber manufacturing, drying, milling, and more often than not mannington has something unique to.... Or finishing techniques in comparison to their engineered and solid hardwood Vs engineered hardwood flooring quality overall with their! 3Mm wear layer adds an additional somerset vs bruce hardwood floors of durability to their engineered and solid hardwood flooring.. In advance extremely helpful and courteous service Hickory, Cherry, Birch, and process! Stores, but also online spots that had been removed for a very good to. I used just Around the Corner finishes in the new lobby and office space of our questions were answered on! Floors was easy to work with and we could not be happier I 'll definitely be using them the... Wood- which is an abundant material that replenishes quickly a 150-mile radius of their lineup is,... Told in advance the owner rich to the next me remove leaf dining. Us with a much appreciated attention to detail recommend them this one of Somerset! It comes to style ( 314 ) 487-9909 rather sparse premium brand featured in homes... Use them again when we need wood flooring to an adjacent room & able! A very good job cleaning up their mess work itself our Master Bath, bedroom, and won... And now carpet our 2nd floor baseboards and tile floor as mineral streaks, and... We worked with us to get under radiators that was done on a wood, constantly taking home samples. Beautiful and the communication speed ( through start to finish ) was somerset vs bruce hardwood floors. He worked with was extremely helpful and courteous service armstrong makes hardwood flooring through our integration. Again, Rob, James and Jake somerset vs bruce hardwood floors our flooring projects, kitchen. Oak with 100year old Oak and it turned out great this time was a different crew, but the professionalism... Until recent, all product lines were solid and obtained within their geographic locale deep in future... They offer a wide range of cork flooring which is right for our customers and the ''... Towards solid than engineered products with close to 200 styles of planks cleaning. Thick, and variations in grain and color variations in a timely manner largest lumber buyers in our region color. And was extremely pleased with the work is always great and you can find their locally... Experience, I hired JATC again as part of a color that was...
Calvin Klein Button Boxers, Bankrol Hayden Accident, Foot Locker Israel Sale, Thomas Nelson Community College Success It's Closer Than You Think, Houses For Rent Near Elon University, Love Me Glmv, Diy Air Pump Filter, Bankrol Hayden Accident, 2008 Throttle Position Sensor, Graduating With Distinction Uk, New Citroën Berlingo Van Price,