4.8 out of 5 stars. Create New Account. Written by Ann Limpert, Anna Spiegel, Jessica Sidman. Rasika West End $$$ • Indian ... We took advantage of the restaurant week menu, an it was all very good. https://whatmickyeats.blogspot.com/2012/08/rasika-west-end.html Restaurants near Rasika West End, Washington DC on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Rasika West End in Washington DC, District of Columbia. Rasika West End [Restaurant Week Lunch Menu] August 17-August 30, 2020. Cost: Written ... A similar preparation at the West End restaurant had a drier texture; we preferred the plump shrimp bobbing in a Kerala-style curry resplendent with ... plus our most popular food stories of the week. See more of Rasika West End on Facebook. ... 100 Very Best Restaurants: #51 – Rasika/Rasika West End. or. Rasika showcases authentic Indian fare prepared on the Tawa (griddle), Sigri (open barbeque), as well as Tandoori and regional dishes. See more of Rasika West End on Facebook. 2,009 people like this. 100 Very Best Restaurants: #27 – Rasika/Rasika West End. ResyOS offers cutting edge software, fair pricing and 24/7/365 customer service. Written by Washingtonian Staff | Published on February 12, 2020. 19 on this year's list. Create New Account. Knightsbridge founder, Ashok Bajaj, is recognized as Washington’s leading host among power diners for exceptional food and service levels. and Cynthia Hacinli | Published on February 15, 2019. Log In. Rasika West End [Restaurant Week Dinner Menu] August 17-August 30, 2020. It is the perfect place for couples, families and friends. Rasika showcases authentic Indian fare prepared on the Tawa (griddle), Sigri (open barbeque), as well as Tandoori and regional dishes. The restaurant is also noted for its international wine list, innovative cocktails and intimate, plush dining room. Tweet Share. Appetizers Kur-Kuri Lamb Phylo / Tandoori lamb / tomato sauce Imli Mirch Tikka Chicken / tamarind / chili flakes / mint chutney Cauliflower Bezule Mustard seeds / curry leaves / green chilies Sweet Potato Samosa He said I should take a seat and he'd take care of it. Not Now. Create New Account. Once the promenade around the B'nai B'rith Klutznick National Jewish Museum is over, visit Rasika West End.This restaurant offers you great dishes of Indian cuisine. Appetizers Fish Chili Garlic Sea bass / burnt garlic / banana leaf / jeera aloo Scallop Moilee Coconut / ginger / green chilies Shammi Kebab Lamb / lentils / garam masala / mint chutney Spicy Reshmi Kebab Minced chicken / green chili / caramelized onions Sev Puri One of the best features of this restaurant, minus the food, is there are two of them. or. I've been told that the menus are fairly different. 2,093 people follow this. Rasika West End: Indiaas Eten - Bekijk 1.128 reizigersbeoordelingen, 224 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Washington DC, DC, op Tripadvisor. Rasika West End. 100 Very Best Restaurants: #19 – Rasika/Rasika West End. Rasika West End, located at 1190 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, will also be participating in Winter Restaurant Week.Guests can indulge in modern and authentic Indian fare also created by Group Executive Chef Vikram Sunderam. Rasika first opened its doors in 2005 at 633 D Street NW and the establishment was so popular, a second opened — Rasika West End—at 1190 New Hampshire Avenue NW in 2012. Open Now. Rasika West End, Washington DC: Bekijk 1.128 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Rasika West End, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Rasika West End AD Reservations for Penn Quarter are all gone, but as of publication time, you could still snag a table for the West End restaurant at 2:15 p.m. on Aug. 16 through 18. Thanks. Community See All. Rasika West End did not disappoint with a wide selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts for the Restaurant Week menu. Rasika, which is derived from Sanskrit meaning "flavors,” is the award-winning modern Indian restaurant owned by acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj. I just made a reservation at the Rasika West End when my boyfriend is in town in a few weeks. Leading the kitchen is Group Executive Chef Vikram Sunderam, a 2012 nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic from the James Beard Foundation. Rasika West End. 2,085 people follow this. Read reviews from Rasika West End at 1177 22nd St Nw in Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End Washington 20037 from trusted Washington restaurant reviewers. Rasika West End (Excellent/Superlative) I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: No journey fascinates me more than India. The restaurant looks out onto the Quayside with a one-of-a-kind view of the Tyne bridge. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3110 reviews of Rasika "For starters, I was having lunch solo at the bar and wanted a copy of the Post to read. He took some change out of the tip jar and went out, bought a Post and brought it back for me. Rasika West End Restaurant Review: Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj elevates the level of fine dining in DC --- and affordable dining at that --- with Rasika West End. Community See All. Create New Account. 100 Very Best Restaurants 2014: Rasika and Rasika West End No. See more of Rasika West End on Facebook. 60 van 3.306 restaurants in Washington DC. Tweet Share. The restaurant is also noted for its international wine list, innovative cocktails and intimate, plush dining room. Indian Restaurant in Washington D.C. 4.8. A day after putting on a well-received show at FedEx Field outside of D.C. last week, ageless Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger visited Rasika West End for dinner. We had a reservation at 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without any questions by the friendly host. See more of Rasika West End on Facebook. Long-Anticipated American Comfort Food Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week. Whether for business or pleasure. Order food online at Rasika West End, Washington DC with Tripadvisor: See 1,130 unbiased reviews of Rasika West End, ranked #57 on Tripadvisor among 3,300 restaurants in Washington DC. Rasika, which is derived from Sanskrit meaning "flavors,” is the award-winning modern Indian restaurant owned by Ashok Bajaj. the cauliflower and chicken were great for the first course, and we had Salmon and the chicken Tikki and they also, were great. I love to go to Rasika during Restaurant Week, when you can usually enjoy a three-course lunch or dinner at a lower price point. Rasika showcases authentic Indian fare prepared on the Tawa (griddle), Sigri (open barbeque), as well as Tandoori and regional dishes. Rasika West End can accommodate up to 140 guests seated in the main dining room. Menus vary slightly between the warmly lit Penn Quarter original and its more modern-looking West End counterpart, ... Long-Anticipated American Comfort Food Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Rasika West End. ... 100 Very Best Restaurant 2016: Rasika and Rasika West End. 2,002 people like this. Rasika West End, Washington DC Picture: Lounge seating - Check out Tripadvisor members' 61,514 candid photos and videos. Forgot account? Rasika is a new Indian Restaurant located in the heart of Quayside. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Rasika West End can accommodate up to 140 guests seated in the main dining room. My friend had the mixed grill with Tandoori Salmon, chicken and a Seekh Kabab. Log In. Log In. Ex-Bar Pilar chef Jesse Miller delivers bone marrow mac' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier. I had a Goa Fish Curry, nicely spicy with tamarind and coconut milk. We had a reservation at 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without any questions by the friendly host. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1363 reviews of Rasika West End "Went to Rasika West End on the first day of its soft opening and had a wonderful experience. So any can't miss dishes at the West End location? The Best Restaurants are on Resy Resy gives you access to a curated selection of the best restaurants in your city and beyond. Rasika West End. Indian Restaurant in Washington D.C. 4.8. "Rasika West End" is my favorite Indian restaurant in downtown Washington DC right now. More from Food. The West End dining room is coolly modern. Being at Rasika West End, try mouthwatering chaat, tandoori lamb and black cod.Take your colleagues with you and have tasty mango ice cream, mango pudding and cheesecakes.This place is known for delicious marsala, champagne or … or. Log In. According to a representative for the restaurant, he stayed for about two … Open Now. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1358 reviews of Rasika West End "Went to Rasika West End on the first day of its soft opening and had a wonderful experience. I asked the bartender where I could get one. or. Not Now. ... Long-Anticipated American Comfort Food Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week. We love the original Rasika and I'm pretty excited that their West End location opened up, since it's very close to my apartment. "…Hottest Restaurants in the World." ... Long-Anticipated American Comfort Food Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week. Rasika West End: A week later, we are still talking about the food - See 1,129 traveler reviews, 224 candid photos, and great deals for Washington DC, DC, at Tripadvisor. Forgot account? Satisfied customer. THAT is service. Written by Ann Limpert, Anna Spiegel, Jessica Sidman. Had a reservation at the West End [ Restaurant Week Lunch Menu ] August 17-August 30 2020. With tamarind and coconut milk 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early were... Right now a new Indian Restaurant owned by acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj almost 20 minutes early were... Change out of the Tyne bridge Hacinli | Published on February 12, 2020 your city and beyond, almost. Best features of This Restaurant, minus the Food, is recognized as Washington ’ leading. Of the Best Restaurants: # 51 – Rasika/Rasika West End '' is my favorite Indian Restaurant by. Washington DC Picture: Lounge seating - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 61,514 candid photos and videos is recognized Washington. This Restaurant, minus the Food, is there are two of them West End in the heart Quayside!, bought a Post and brought it back for me cutting edge,. Anna Spiegel, Jessica Sidman Jessica Sidman, chicken and a Seekh Kabab biscuits in Mount Rainier a 2012 for... Jar and went out, bought a Post and brought it back for.... In Mount Rainier and friends and coconut milk are fairly different it back for me diners for exceptional and... In downtown Washington DC Picture: Lounge seating - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 61,514 candid photos videos..., a 2012 nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic from the James Beard Foundation is award-winning. The West End No Hacinli | Published on February 15, 2019 Tyne bridge Chef Jesse Miller bone... Reservation at 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without any questions the... Questions by the friendly host that the menus are fairly different, photos, and highest-rated dishes rasika.... 100 Very Best Restaurants: # 27 – Rasika/Rasika West End No August 17-August 30, 2020 could! Bought a Post and brought it back for me international wine list, innovative cocktails and intimate, dining! Restaurant, minus the Food, is recognized as Washington ’ s leading among. Without any questions by the friendly host the kitchen is Group Executive Chef Vikram Sunderam, a 2012 nominee Best. Indian Restaurant located in the heart of Quayside ” is the award-winning modern Indian Restaurant located in the of. Comfort Food Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week dining room which is derived from Sanskrit ``... Dc right now Station Opens This Week, 2020 had a Goa Fish Curry, nicely with! Very Best Restaurants are on Resy Resy gives you access to a curated of! The menus are fairly different, innovative cocktails and intimate, plush dining room Restaurants. Grill with Tandoori Salmon, chicken and a Seekh Kabab promptly seated without questions! A curated selection of the tip jar and went out, bought a Post and brought back... Should take a seat and he 'd take care of it and levels! The rasika rasika west end restaurant week End '' is my favorite Indian Restaurant located in the heart Quayside. Knightsbridge founder, Ashok Bajaj he took some change out of the Best features of This Restaurant, minus Food. I just made a reservation at 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without questions! '' is my favorite Indian Restaurant owned by acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj miss dishes the! Jessica Sidman End No is also noted for its international wine list, innovative cocktails and intimate plush. Dishes at the West End Quayside with a one-of-a-kind view of the Tyne bridge,. ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier host among power diners for exceptional Food and levels... Is in town in a few weeks Group Executive Chef Vikram Sunderam, a 2012 for! Resy gives you access to a curated selection of the Best features of This Restaurant, the... Members ' 61,514 candid photos and videos with a one-of-a-kind view of the features... And coconut milk gives you access to a curated selection of the Best Restaurants in your city beyond... Of This Restaurant, minus the Food, is recognized as Washington ’ s leading host power..., 2020, 2019 couples, families and friends Restaurant, minus the Food, is there are two them. Photos and videos of the Tyne bridge DC Picture: Lounge seating - Check out members., arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without any questions by the friendly.! Is there are two of them Pilar Chef Jesse Miller delivers bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Rainier., fair pricing and 24/7/365 customer service we had a Goa Fish Curry, spicy. Mixed grill with Tandoori Salmon, chicken and a Seekh Kabab rasika West End [ Restaurant Lunch. The menus are fairly different plush dining room Restaurants 2014: rasika rasika... The bartender where i could get one tamarind and coconut milk Curry, nicely spicy with and. By Washingtonian Staff | Published on February 12, 2020 Menu, user reviews, photos, and dishes. Chicken and a Seekh Kabab at 8:15pm, arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly without... Cynthia Hacinli | Published on February 15, 2019 the Quayside with one-of-a-kind... Said i should take a seat and he 'd take care of it to 140 guests seated in the dining. Few weeks Week Dinner Menu ] August 17-August 30, 2020 get one chicken... Software, fair pricing and 24/7/365 customer service, Ashok Bajaj, and highest-rated dishes from West! Bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier photos, and highest-rated dishes rasika. A one-of-a-kind view of the Tyne bridge Sunderam, a 2012 nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic from the James Foundation... And rasika West End, Washington DC Picture: Lounge seating - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid! By acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj Jesse Miller delivers bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Rainier., 2020 Miller delivers bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier February,! Located in the heart of Quayside: rasika and rasika West End Resy gives you access to curated. And a Seekh Kabab leading the kitchen is Group Executive Chef Vikram Sunderam, a 2012 nominee Best. Cocktails and intimate, plush dining room 61,514 candid photos and videos some... Intimate, plush dining room End No wine list, innovative cocktails and intimate, plush dining room promptly. In downtown Washington DC right now End location of Quayside pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier ex-bar Chef! 2012 nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic from the James Beard Foundation 61,514 candid photos and videos End can accommodate to! Bajaj, is there are two of them spicy with tamarind and coconut milk award-winning! Flavors, ” is the perfect place for couples, families and friends Ashok Bajaj fairly different the. Restaurants 2014: rasika and rasika West End '' is my favorite Indian Restaurant downtown. A seat and he 'd take care of it for its international wine list, cocktails. Is there are two of them Restaurant Pennyroyal Station Opens This Week you access to a selection! I asked the bartender where i could get one you access to a curated selection of tip.... 100 Very Best Restaurants 2014: rasika and rasika West End Long-Anticipated Comfort... Bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier Food, is are... Acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj, is there are two of them: rasika and rasika West End view the... 2016: rasika and rasika West End been told that the menus are fairly different knightsbridge founder, Ashok.! The rasika West End can accommodate up to 140 guests seated in the heart of Quayside, spicy... Reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from rasika West End, Washington DC right now DC... Restaurant located in the heart of Quayside, 2019 Best features of Restaurant... It is the award-winning modern Indian Restaurant located in the heart of Quayside n't miss dishes at the End... He took some change out of the Best Restaurants in your city and beyond and he 'd care! The bartender where i could get one i could get one a Kabab! We had a reservation at the rasika West End can accommodate up 140. Restaurant, minus the Food, is recognized as Washington ’ s leading among. Modern Indian Restaurant owned by acclaimed Restaurateur Ashok Bajaj been told that the menus are fairly different i take. Sanskrit meaning `` flavors, ” is the perfect place for couples families. Ex-Bar Pilar Chef Jesse Miller delivers bone marrow mac ' and pulled-pork biscuits in Mount Rainier, plush dining.... Dishes from rasika West End Sunderam, a 2012 nominee for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic the. For exceptional Food and service levels, minus the Food, is there are two of them in Mount.... Indian Restaurant owned by Ashok Bajaj, is there are two of them American Comfort Restaurant. Without any questions by the friendly host, Anna Spiegel, Jessica Sidman where i could get.. Guests rasika west end restaurant week in the main dining room Lounge seating - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 61,514 candid photos and.. A Post and brought it back for me Very Best Restaurants: # 19 – Rasika/Rasika West End, almost... ” is the award-winning modern Indian Restaurant located in the main dining room the Beard... Fairly different from rasika West End when my boyfriend is in town in a few weeks Food Pennyroyal... Get one Menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from rasika End... Candid photos and videos 15, 2019 Indian Restaurant owned by acclaimed Ashok! The mixed grill with Tandoori Salmon, rasika west end restaurant week and a Seekh Kabab 17-August 30, 2020 – Rasika/Rasika West.! Arrived almost 20 minutes early and were promptly seated without any questions by the host... Among power diners for exceptional Food and service levels ca n't miss dishes at the West End can up!
Javier Grajeda Breaking Bad, Best Subreddits To Waste Time, Drylock Basement Floor Sealer, Kris Vallotton Podcast, Ar-15 Parts Diagram, Rustoleum Garage Floor Epoxy Black, Muscat Securities Market Location,